M. Lyon's Adventures

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back to Work

Started work again yesterday. Been busy the end of this last year and the start of this new year. I am only now finding time to sit down and write a bit of online Journal updates. I still need to sort through photos and what not to upload to my website. Been on the go with little or not time to spare having fun and what not. Started off by heading to Tokyo on the 23rd and going to Disney Sea on the 24th. Visited old friends from high school and university living and working in Tokyo and came back on the 28th. Then I went and saw the fireworks at the new year's countdown in Mihama on the 31st, and went to Naminoue Shrine on the 2nd. Then, I suddenly had a visitor from Tokyo coming to Okinawa to stay with me and I had to give them the island tour starting from the 4th till the 8th. I was busy driving up and down the island with them showing them a good time. It was a lot of fun, but tiring. Work started up and now here I am finally find the time to write a little bit. I still have a lot to do though. My mom seems to be making plans to come visit around spring break, and I have the JET returner's conference coming up next month. I am not sure what I'll be doing when I finish JET this summer yet. I'm trying to figure out what changes I will make in my life this year. A lot to deal with. We'll see what happens. (ナンクルナイサー).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home