M. Lyon's Adventures

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11/11

Today, it was raining cats and dogs. The traffic was worse today than I have ever experienced in my 4 years on the main island of Okinawa. It took me over an hour to commute to work today, when it usually takes me only 30-40 minutes. I was growing concerned in the traffic that I wouldn't make it to work in time, but I managed to get there 5 minutes before. My co-worker stuck in the same traffic showed just as work was beginning. There was the usual few traffic accidents here and there as there are every single day it rains. I haven't not seen a traffic accident on a rainy day that I have lived here. There was also some incident at the McDonald's on the 330 near Tsubogawa. There were 5 police cars, and about 10 police or so, half of them taking a man into custody, and the other half inside of the McDonald's. I don't know specifically what happened but there was definitely something going on there. I am at home resting now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home