M. Lyon's Adventures

Saturday, February 20, 2010

FM21 Okinawa 76.8 Mhz

Hello,

I hope all is going well. I have some news I would like to share with you. On Sunday, February 21st, 2010 at 11 a.m. (In the Japan Time Zone) I will be on the radio from 11 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. I will be on the radio station FM21 Okinawa. It is a community radio station. A friend of my wife works at this radio station and is interested in producing a radio show for me to host if I choose to do so and tomorrow will be a trial run to see how it goes. They have a website at the following address:

http://fm21.net

On their front page they have a live streaming video feed which can be viewed from anywhere in the world, so if you get this e-mail in time, and are able to view the homepage on the Internet, you should be able to watch me on the radio. I will keep you updated, if things work out and I may end up having a regular radio show.

Wish me luck in my radio debut tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home