M. Lyon's Adventures

Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Update

 It's been quite some time since my last post here. I figured it was time to give a bit of an update. I'm still here in Okinawa, Japan. Been here for over 18 years now. Hard to believe how time flies. This last year has been a very challenging one, due to the pandemic situation affecting the whole world right now. I've really been getting into photography since around 2015 and it has become one of my favorite hobbies. Lately, I spend most of my time working 6 days a week, playing video games, doing photography, snorkeling, chilling out, and watching streaming shows and movies, and hopefully will travel again more in the future when the pandemic is done. The main video game I play these days is Final Fantasy 14, which is an MMORPG. I love the FF games, and FFXIV has a great community and I've made some good friends there online where we can all safely meet during the pandemic in the virtual world. The importance of the internet and online communication has become a very important part of many people's lives this year. I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully, everyone is doing well and staying safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home