M. Lyon's Adventures

Friday, May 03, 2024

Update

  It's been quite some time since my last post here. I figured it was time to give a bit of an update. I'm still here in Okinawa, Japan. Been here for over 22 years now. Hard to believe how time flies. This last year has been a very challenging one. I've really been getting into photography since around 2015 and it has become one of my favorite hobbies. Lately, I spend most of my time working 6 days a week, playing video games, doing photography, snorkeling, chilling out, and watching streaming shows and movies, and hopefully will travel again more in the future. The main video game I play these days is Final Fantasy 14, which is an MMORPG. I love the FF games, and FFXIV has a great community and I've made some good friends there online. The importance of the internet and online communication is something I am very grateful for. I guess that's about it for now. Hopefully, everyone is doing well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home