M. Lyon's Adventures

Monday, July 30, 2007

Current Events in my life update

Last night I put a video tape into my VCR/TV and the tape deck jammed or something, so it is in limbo between in and out or something although touching the tape, it is completely down and in, but the thing says otherwise, and this status has caused my TV to not stay turned on. It will automatically shutoff so I can no longer watch anything on the TV until I can get this thing fixed.

Still, job hunting. Well, not really seriously started yet, because I am still focused on cleaning apartment, and moving out, and finishing up my last week of work in my current contracting organization, and dealing with farewell parties and paperwork for unemployment for after that and what not.

Also, been going to all the islands festivals here and there, watching fireworks, wearing traditional Japanese clothing and having a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home