M. Lyon's Adventures

Thursday, April 15, 2010

FM21 Okinawa 76.8 Mhz

Hello,

I hope all is going well. I have some news I would like to share with you. On Sunday, April 18th, 2010 at 11 a.m. (In the Japan Time Zone) I will be on the radio from 11 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. I will be on the radio station FM21 Okinawa. It is a community radio station. A friend of my wife works at this radio station and wants me to host a radio show once a month every 3rd Sunday of the month from 11 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Because the show is located in Okinawa, Japan and the primary listeners are Japanese, I will primarily be speaking in Japanese on the show, but perhaps if there are enough listeners watching on the Internet that only speak English I can consider implementing a section where I only speak in English or something.

They have a website at the following address:

http://fm21.net

On their front page they have a live streaming video feed which can be viewed from anywhere in the world, so if you get this e-mail in time, and are able to view the homepage on the Internet, you should be able to watch me on the radio.

Wish me luck on my radio show Sunday!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Diana said...

    Good luck! How cool!

     
  • At 9:33 PM , Blogger mlyon said...

    Thanks. I'm on the air 3rd Sunday of every month. Listen in from time to time when you can. I also created an official blog for my radio show at http://oregonyori.blogspot.com Check it out if you haven't yet.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home